The quest for beauty and youth is endless. People have been searching for the fountain of youth, or for secrets that can help them remain forever young and beautiful skin, ever since the dawn of time.
Now, there may not be a definite solution in the quest for youth, but what we put into our bodies can have a long-lasting impact which can help in the delay, if not the reversal of our aging process.
Our human body requires the right nutrition in order to fight off cell damage, and our skin is no different. Nutrients are cell food that helps the cells to replicate themselves and to have more energy. If we consume a lot of processed foods and when we are under stress, or expose ourselves to toxins and low-nutrient diets, we will actually age faster.
In the modern world, it may seem next to impossible to avoid all of these negative exposures, but there are things that you have the power to do that can help you maintain healthy and beautiful skin.
- Hydration is the key and when your body lacks water, it loses optimal function. Dehydration can cause your skin to look dull, wrinkled, saggy, and loose.
- Go Organic – organic food is free of toxins that can cause the degradation or breakdown of your cells.
- Rainbow Antioxidants – natural foods are rich in antioxidants and the more colorful your plate, the more antioxidants you will be consuming. They help to fight inflammation and cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Get some sun, but not too much! – vitamin D is very good for beautiful skin but you only need small amounts of daily sun to get what is required.
- Go Green – here we mean to go the natural route when it comes to skin products. If you’re not going natural, then you’re most probably exposing yourself to harsh chemicals that are usually found in many skincare products.
- Sweet is bad – not all sweet is bad, but processed sugar can lead to damaged collagen and elastin, which in turn leads to wrinkles.
- Get clean – a shower isn’t enough. Your body builds up toxins inside itself due to the air, water, and food. It is vital that you cleanse your body from the inside out.
- Lower your stress levels – I can hear you now, “if we could control our stress levels, we would”. The power to control stress is in your hands. Yoga and meditation are proven tools to help decrease stress and getting rid of people and activities that stress you out will also help.
- Get active – exercise increases the circulation of nutrients and oxygen in your body and also helps to get toxins out faster. This can lead to clearer and firmer skin.
- Snooze – when you’re asleep at night is when your skin rejuvenates and repairs itself. Counting 8 hours of sleep isn’t enough, you need to ensure that the sleep you get is quality sleep.
That is one long list of things to do, but don’t you worry Celergen understands how imposing it might appear and wants to help.
What is Celergen you ask? Only the most well-guarded secret in Switzerland.
- A regenerative cell therapy – without Celergen many people would suffer from premature aging
- A potent Non-Injectable Cell Therapy treatment – developed and manufactured in Switzerland by Swiss Caps
Celergen is able to provide biologically active micronutrients and essential nutrition at the cellular level in order to boost the production of proteins and enzymes. The proprietary Peptide E Collagen and Peptide M in Celergen rebuild outer skin layers from the inside out and make your skin toned, supple and well hydrated while also reducing lines, wrinkles, and roughness. It is never too early or late to arrest the aging of your skin by stimulating cell renewal and repair. Beauty from the inside out is crucial for sustaining and maintaining ageless beauty.